Continuing last year’s tradition, here’s an evolving list of books that I am reading in 2019.
- Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School, Andrew Hallam
- The Capital Markets: Evolution of the Financial Ecosystem, Gary Strumeyer and Sarah Swammy, Ph.D.
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams, Matthew Walker, PhD
- Fear: Trump in the White House, Bob Woodward
- Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, Michael Wolff
- The 3 Simple Rules of Investing: Why Everything You’ve Heard about Investing Is Wrong – and What to Do Instead, Michael Edesess, Kwok L. Tsui, Carol Fabbri, George Peacock
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face: My Adventures in the Art and Science of Relating and Communicating, Alan Alda
- Game Changers: Stories of the Revolutionary Minds Behind Game Theory, Rudolf Taschner
Please feel free to drop your recommendations in the comments!
I’m not saying that you have to be a reader to save your soul in the modern world. I’m saying it helps.Walter Mosley