Continuing last year’s tradition, here’s an evolving list of books that I am reading in 2019.
- The Book of Why, Judea Pearl
- The Capital Markets: Evolution of the Financial Ecosystem, Gary Strumeyer, Sarah Swammy, Ph.D.
- In a Dark, Dark Wood, Ruth Ware
- The Fault In Our Stars, John Green
- The Rosie Project, Graeme Simsion
- Thieves of Bay Street, Bruce Livesey
- A Noise Downstairs, Linwood Barclay
- For the Love of Physics, Walter Lewin
- Economics in One Lesson, Henry Hazlitt
- The Wealthy Barber Returns, David Chilton
- The Old Man and the Sea, Ernest Hemingway
- Fear: Trump in the White House, Bob Woodward
- Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, Michael Wolff
- If I Understood You, Would I Have This Look on My Face, Alan Alda
- Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data, Charles Wheelan
- Why We Sleep: Unlocking the Power of Sleep and Dreams, Matthew Walker
- Game Changers: Stories of the Revolutionary Minds Behind Game Theory, Rudolf Taschner
- The 3 Simple Rules of Investing, Michael Edesess, Kwok L. Tsui, Carol Fabbri, George Peacock
- Chancing It: The Laws of Chance and How They Can Work For You, Robert Matthews, Larry Gonick
- Millionaire Teacher: The Nine Rules of Wealth You Should Have Learned in School, Andrew Hallam
Feel free to drop your own recommendations in the comments!
I’m not saying that you have to be a reader to save your soul in the modern world. I’m saying it helps.Walter Mosley