One of my personal resolutions in 2018 is to read at least one book each month. To track my progress, I have started this (evolving) list of books I am currently reading and those that I have already read so far.
- 21 Lessons for the 21st Century, Yuval Noah Harari
- Naked Statistics: Stripping the Dread from the Data, Charles Wheelan
- The Capital Markets : Evolution of the Financial Ecosystem, Gary Strumeyer, Sarah Swammy, Ph.D.
- Seven Brief Lessons on Physics, Carlo Rovelli
- Brief Answers to the Big Questions, Stephen Hawking
- Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction, Philip E. Tetlock, Dan Gardner
- How To Lie with Statistics, Darrell Huff (author), Irving Geis (illustrator)
- Outliers: The Story of Success, Malcolm Gladwell
- Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup, John Carreyrou
- Barking Up The Wrong Tree, Ric Barker
- Mindset: The New Psychology of Success, Carol S. Dweck, Ph.D.
- What Do You Care What Other People Think?, Richard P. Feynman
- A Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hosseini
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore, Robert Sloan
- The Girl On The Train, Paula Hawkins